For over 30 years we’ve operated throughout the UK offering the most thorough and professional racking inspection service available. This has even seen us inspect racking as far afield as Malta and the USA. Although we have the capacity to inspect racking in export markets, our main focus is to service businesses throughout the UK and Ireland.
Racking Inspections throughout the UK
Our teams are constantly operating on sites throughout the UK conducting repair works, inspections, maintenance and training. This gives us the opportunity to quote competitively no matter your location and individual needs. Whether it be a requirement for inspections to be conducted at night, or in shifts to maximise productivity and minimise disruption.
Racking inspection kit
We don’t only just offer an inspection service though, we can provide competitive quotes on repair works and even training for staff so they inspect the racking themselves. We even offer an inspection kit which contains:
- High quality 8 metre branded tape measure
- Branded tapered edge
- 1 metre spirit level
- ½ metre straight edge
- High quality steel rule
- String line
- Stylish, branded kit bag for easy transportation on site
- Free sample of adhesive damage identification labels
- Pocket guide on how to best utilise the inspection kit equipment
The benefits of using The Rack Group over other providers
Using the Rack Group for your pallet racking inspections also gives you for the following benefits:
- Our racking inspections always provide a comprehensive report that clearly identifies every damaged component and its level of risk using the SEMA green, amber and red risk classification system
- We inspect all types and makes of racking and shelving including bespoke systems, mezzanine floors etc in all storage environments including freezers.
- We hold an extensive technical library which covers all design data for all makes and models of racking.
- We always offer ongoing technical support to all customers through our free Rack Advisor service .